Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bloomberg News
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine how agencies are doing in meeting their small business contracting goals. They will also take a look at the challenges facing federal officials who regulate the U.S. bus industry.
September 5, 2013
Tags: NTSB , acquisition , contracting , small business , small business goals , Small business contracting , Transportation , Evan Croen , Duncan Amos , Cameron Leuthy , Jeff Plungis , Allen Scott , bus safety , Depaul University , Capital Impact
Whether it's because we're in a rush, or we're naive, or we're just plain lazy, attackers know they can use various forms of what's sometimes called social engineering to use an organization's own employees against it.
Bloomberg News reports that the Obama administration wants to cut the DoD budget through troop reductions in Iraq and Afghanistan.