Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bloomberg Government
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss the environmental impact of airlines emissions, and how the so-called "border surge" amendment will boost border security spending.
August 15, 2013
Tags: acquisition , airlines , emissions , Environment Issues , air travel , border security , sequestration , immigration reform , contracting , Allen Scott , Matthew Hummer , Megan McArdle , Bloomberg View , Capital Impact
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss how sequestration is affecting the budget for depot maintenance, and what would happen to the economy if Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were eliminated.
August 8, 2013
With continuing resolutions and fiscal showdowns running rampant the last few years, government contractors have gotten used to near perpetual budget uncertainty clouding the marketplace. And the automatic, across-the-board budget cuts that kicked in March 1 only complicated contractors' efforts to manage their bottom lines. A panel of experts discuss how contractors are coping with the cuts as part of Federal News Radio's special report, Private Side of Sequestration.
Tags: industry , acquisition , sequestration , Private Side of Sequestration , Federal Drive , Tom Temin , Emily Kopp , Scott Lewis , Cameron Leuthy , Tim Larkins , ImmixGroup , PS Partnerships , Jack Moore
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss legislation that would strengthen the pharmaceutical supply chain, and the second quarter lobbying numbers.
August 1, 2013
Bill Gormley, president of the Gormley Group and Cameron Leuthy, senior budget analyst at Bloomberg Government, will discuss sequestration and its impact on the government and contracting.
July 30, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , sequestration , government market , Bill Gormley , The Gormley Group , Cameron Leuthy , Roger Waldron , Coalition for Government Procurement , Off the Shelf , budget 2014 , budget cuts
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss what's ahead for Congress, the implementation of Dodd-Frank, and possible changes to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
July 25, 2013
Tags: acquisition , Congress , sequestration , continuing resolution , Affordable Care Act , debt ceiling , Dodd-Frank , Fannie Mae , Freddie Mac , budget battle , housing , Allen Scott , Loren Duggan , Cady North , Nela Richardson , Capital Impact ,
This week on the Capital Impact radio show, Bloomberg Government examines the law that requires the Defense Department to buy American when outfitting troops. Plus, which contractors will benefit the most from passage of an immigration bill?
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss how Medicaid will be affected by the delay in the implementation of the Affordable Care Act's employer mandate.
July 11, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss how the Berry Amendment is affecting troop supplies, what's ahead for Congress when its members return from vacation, and the lobbying activities of companies that supply goods and services associated with the July 4th holiday.
July 4, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss the overseas market for fighter jets, the risks and opportunities posed by new pandemic threats, and how higher long-term interest rates would affect the economy.
June 27, 2013