Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bloomberg Government
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss signficance and impact of the Affordable Care Act.
October 3, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts examine the latest round of exhibit 300's for cloud computing opportunities, and give us an update on efforts to increase production of clean renewable fuels in the U.S.
September 19, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss the summer's employment numbers, and what Congress will be working on this month.
September 12, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine vehicle maintenance contract opportunities at the Pentagon, and Maryland State Senator Joanne Benson will discuss the how Affordable Care Act, and other legislation will affect Maryland residents.
August 29, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss what the acquisition market is like for the federal government's top technology services vendors, and the debate in Congress over the military's camouflage uniforms policy.
August 22, 2013
Bill Gormley, president of the Gormley Group and Cameron Leuthy, senior budget analyst at Bloomberg Government, will discuss sequestration and its impact on the government and contracting.
August 20, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , sequestration , government market , Bill Gormley , The Gormley Group , Cameron Leuthy , Roger Waldron , Coalition for Government Procurement , Off the Shelf , budget 2014 , budget cuts
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss the environmental impact of airlines emissions, and how the so-called "border surge" amendment will boost border security spending.
August 15, 2013
Tags: acquisition , airlines , emissions , Environment Issues , air travel , border security , sequestration , immigration reform , contracting , Allen Scott , Matthew Hummer , Megan McArdle , Bloomberg View , Capital Impact
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss how sequestration is affecting the budget for depot maintenance, and what would happen to the economy if Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were eliminated.
August 8, 2013
With continuing resolutions and fiscal showdowns running rampant the last few years, government contractors have gotten used to near perpetual budget uncertainty clouding the marketplace. And the automatic, across-the-board budget cuts that kicked in March 1 only complicated contractors' efforts to manage their bottom lines. A panel of experts discuss how contractors are coping with the cuts as part of Federal News Radio's special report, Private Side of Sequestration.
Tags: industry , acquisition , sequestration , Private Side of Sequestration , Federal Drive , Tom Temin , Emily Kopp , Scott Lewis , Cameron Leuthy , Tim Larkins , ImmixGroup , PS Partnerships , Jack Moore
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss legislation that would strengthen the pharmaceutical supply chain, and the second quarter lobbying numbers.
August 1, 2013