Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bloomberg Government
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will talk about cybersecurity and risk managment.
October 18, 2012
Tags: acquisition , Capital Impact , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Act of 2012 , Afzal Bari , Jason Wilson , Kiersten Todt Coon , Liberty Group Ventures LLC , risk management , cyber attacks , Allen Scott
Bloomberg News shares why federal agencies are rejecting more FOIA requests. And the FDA gets into the mobile approval process.
Bloomberg Government's Jason Wilson discusses the cybersecurity draft proposals. Jim Beaupre of Jim Beaupre Federal Consulting talks about the 2013 Acquisition Excellence Conference. Don Kettl, dean of the University of Maryland's School of Public Policy, talks about a new online game students played to solve the nation's $1 trillion deficit.
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will talk about what's next for sequestration, options for repairing the Harrier jet, technology that Israel could use to respond to the Iranian nuclear threat, and why certain medications may be in short supply.
October 4, 2012
Tags: acquisition , continuing resolution , sequestration , F-35 , Harrier AV-8B , Marine Corps , Afghanistan , Iran , nuclear weapons , atom bomb , Medicare , Grey Market , Allen Scott , Rob Levinson , Kevin Brancato , Christine Ryan , Michael Oren , Brian Rye , Capital Impact
On this week's edition of Bloomberg Government's Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss the deficit's impact on Medicare and Medicaid, the costs of requiring capital buffers on money market funds. Plus, what legislation will Congress tackle in its lame-duck session?
Setember 27, 2012
Tags: acquisition , Medicare and Medicaid , budget deficit , Matthew Barry , Securities and Exchange Commission , money market funds , Christopher Payne , Capital buffer , Congress , lame duck session , Loren Duggan , Allen Scott , Capital Impact
BGov analyst Kevin Brancato discusses sequestration's effects on the Defense Department. Federal employment attorney John Mahoney discusses what feds should consider when making the move to leave their agency and find another job.
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact, analysts discuss OMB's sequestration report and how highway funding is affected. Plus, how much money are Super-Pacs spending on this year's presidential election.
September 20, 2012
Tags: acquisition , sequestration , OMB , budget cuts , budget battle , Allen Scott , Kevin Brancato , Matthew Hummer , highway spending , Melissa Avstreih , Super Pacs , 2012 election , Peter Brusoe , Capital Impact
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss three companies that may benefit from sequestration, rules that could slow the adoption for electronic health records, and the latest on Dodd-Frank.
September 6, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Allen Scott , Randy Walerius , Harris Corp , Sharps Compliance Corporation , CACI International , Dodd-Frank , electronic health records , Suzanne Allard Levingston , Cady North , Capital Impact
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital
Impact show, analysts will discuss the GOP convention in Tampa, preparations for sequestration, and what caused the budget crisis.
August 30, 2012
Jamal Mazrui of the FCC previews an event next week to invite app developers to make more disability-accessible products. Procurement lawyer Joe Petrillo breaks down a decision on the 8(a) program that was 17 years in the making.