Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bloomberg Government
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will talk about the top energy issues in 2012, and what's ahead for 2013.
December 27, 2012
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss the mass shooting at an elementary school in Newtown Connecticut. They will also talk about how President Obama plans to respond to the tragedy, and the impact that response will have on the gun lobby.
December 20, 2012
Bob Litan of Bloomberg Government talks about a new study on reducing the deficit. Procurement attorney Joe Petrillo weighs in on a recent GAO decision. Lisa Pape discusses the Veterans Health Administration's efforts to reduce homelessness among veterans. Charles Paidock of the NFFE union talks about a proposal that would have some feds emptying their own waste bins. Hord Tipton reviews how the certification process is keeping up with new technology.
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss how the fiscal cliff crisis is impacting businesses. Also, what does the future look like for Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae?
December 13, 2012
Tags: acquisition , fiscal cliff , sequestration , Freddie Mac , Fannie Mae , Robert Litan , Tony Costello , deficit reduction , spending cuts , Congress , Nela Richardson , loans , Hurricane Sandy , Allen Scott , Capital Impact
Paul Firman, instructor and program director at The Air Force Culture and Language Center, discusses AFCLC's latest pocket guidebook. Nela Richardson, senior economic analyst for Bloomberg Government, talks about a new report on mortgage giants Fannie May and Freddie Mac.
On this week's Capital Impact show, analysts discuss the fiscal cliff and its impact, and how a new court ruling will affect traditional utilites and power companies.
December 6, 2012
USPS' Tony Vegliante talks about veterans working at the Postal Service. Attorney Joseph Petrillo discusses the government's many procurement rules. Jerry Brito of George Mason University launched a site to encourage greater transparency at the World Conference on International Telecommunications. Bob Litan discusses a new Bloomberg Government report on reducing the deficit. DoD's Stephen King talks about the Pentagon honoring standout workers with disabilities.
Tags: Tony Vegliante , Joseph Petrillo , USPS , Veterans Affairs , procurement , DoD , DoD Report , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , Jerry Brito , Mercatus Center at George Mason University , Bob Litan , Stephen King , Federal Drive
Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.) says that in spite of how it may seem, lawmakers understand the dangers of the fiscal cliff and Dr. Arjun Srinivasan talks about drug-resistant viruses known as superbugs that are on the rise.
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will examine President Obama's trade policy, and discuss how the latest economic numbers will impact housing and jobs.
November 14, 2012
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss what's ahead over the next six weeks for President Obama and the lame duck Congress.
November 8, 2012