Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Blake Hall
Blake Hall, co-founder of ID.me, will discuss how his company's electronic identification process, is helping veterans get the benefits they have earned.
July 30, 2013
Tags: technology , electronic identification , ID.me , single sign on , information technology , records managment , veterans benefits , Department of Veteran Affairs , Microsoft , Wall Street Journal , third party identification , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
TroopSwap CEO Blake Hall and Vice President of Operations Aaron Tiffany joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to explain how the company is reaching out to military spouses.
There's a new e-commerce site in town. And it's exclusively for military members and veterans. Learn more from Blake Hall, co-founder and CEO of Troop Swap.