Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Blaine Young
The Frederick County Commissioners have rejected two attempts to add more funding back into social services programs.
Instead of starting a culture war, the president of the Frederick County Board of Commissioners feels opening with prayer might have a sobering effect on public meetings.
The Board of County Commissioners has decided to bring back the practice of a prayer before some of its public meetings.
One last round of cuts has taken the jobs of 23 full-time Frederick County employees, 15 vacancies, and balanced the fiscal 2012 budget in time for March 8.
Frederick County Commissioners President Blaine Young is leading the charge after investigating jurisdictions where privatization services are in use. He and commissioners Kirby Delauter, Billy Shreve and Paul Smith ran for election promising to look for new ways to run government, find efficiencies and save for the long term.
Frederick County's Board of County Commissioners has voted to stop funding its Head Start program, and some may be surprised by part of the argument why.
Frederick County's Board of Commissioners has voted to stop funding its Head Start program, and some may be surprised by part of the argument why.
The measure, proposed by Frederick County Commissioners President Blaine Young and supported by Frederick County Sheriff Chuck Jenkins, would take that responsibility to issue "right-to-carry" permits from Maryland State Police.
Americans don't always get it right, the Rev. Alan Greijack said Saturday in his message during the funeral service for Marine Lance Cpl. Maung P. "Sam" Htaik.
Immigrants who are in Frederick County illegally will not be welcomed by the new board of commissioners.