Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: BlackBerry
Learn the four recommendations to BlackBerry
Agencies launch redesigned governmentwide portal with Microsoft's Bing search engine. As a part of the launch, OMB and GSA make 18 mobile applications available from agencies across the government. Federal CIO Kundra says the government must improve how citizens access information and interact with agencies.
13 employees lost their devices.
Committee passes information security act
Bureau set to run pilot to give agents iPhones to access mobile applications. This would be ATF's second test of handheld devices with new capabilities. The goal is to move all field employees away from having to carry multiple devices.
A new application for the BlackBerry could soon get first responders working on the same wavelength.