Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Black Friday
Storm the stores at midnight, or wait to shop in your jammies? Either way, you'll get a deal. But which is the smarter option?
There's a Black Friday deal that's a little different than any other gift you'll find out there: Half off and "two-fers" on gifts that are sure to warm the heart.
About 20 percent of all pedestrian collisions occur in shopping center parking lots, Montgomery County Police report -- a particularly dangerous statistic when combined with the tired, frazzled fit-seekers who descend upon local malls and stores during the biggest shopping day of the year.
Consumer reports has compiled a list of naughty and nice companies, based on customer service policies.
WTOP has everything you need to know for Black Friday 2010.
Reader's Digest warns of cybersecurity threats when online shopping.
Are you battling the crowds this Black Friday? You can be a part of WTOP's Black Friday coverage.
Do spendthrifts or tightwads spend more? The answer and reasons might surprise you.
Don't want to wander aimlessly looking for early-morning deals after Thanksgiving? There's an app for that.
Montgomery County Police will spend the holiday season patrolling county shopping centers, along with passing out 5,000 reflective shopping bags to area shoppers.