Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bill Zielinski
Bill Zielinski, the Social Security Administration's chief information officer, said storage in the cloud and the greater use of virtualization are among the prerequisites for the agency before it moves into its new data center this summer.
Federal News Radio's Mike Causey and Max Cacas explain the changes and what the announcement means for retirees who have yet to get their annuity payments. Also, OPM Director John Berry and new Associate Director Bill Zielinski explained in a press conference what retirees can do to help OPM.
Many retirees saw their annuity checks drop in February but didn't know why. OPM wants to make sure beneficiaries find answers to their questions.
OPM Director John Berry and new Associate Director Bill Zielinski explain what feds who are caught in the backlog, or those who are about to retire, can do to help OPM process their claims.
Frank Baitman will resign as CIO from the agency in August. His decision comes a few weeks after agency commissioner reorganized the agency's IT functions. OPM's Bill Zielinski also is returning to SSA to be the San Francisco regional commissioner.
The Office of Personnel Management has started scanning employee records so that one day pensions can be calculated by computer.
We're about two months out from the third annual Federal Hispanic Career Advancement Summit, November 29th and 30th at NIH in Bethesda, Maryland.