Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bill Zielinski
Federal News Radio's Mike Causey and Max Cacas explain the changes and what the announcement means for retirees who have yet to get their annuity payments. Also, OPM Director John Berry and new Associate Director Bill Zielinski explained in a press conference what retirees can do to help OPM.
Many retirees saw their annuity checks drop in February but didn't know why. OPM wants to make sure beneficiaries find answers to their questions.
OPM Director John Berry and new Associate Director Bill Zielinski explain what feds who are caught in the backlog, or those who are about to retire, can do to help OPM process their claims.
Frank Baitman will resign as CIO from the agency in August. His decision comes a few weeks after agency commissioner reorganized the agency's IT functions. OPM's Bill Zielinski also is returning to SSA to be the San Francisco regional commissioner.
The Office of Personnel Management has started scanning employee records so that one day pensions can be calculated by computer.
We're about two months out from the third annual Federal Hispanic Career Advancement Summit, November 29th and 30th at NIH in Bethesda, Maryland.