Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bill Phillips
Lt. Gen. Howard Bromberg, deputy chief of staff for personnel (G-1), Lt. Gen. Donald Campbell, commanding general, U.S. Army Europe, Gen. Ray Odierno, Army chief of staff Lt. Gen. Bill Phillips, principal military deputy to the assistant secretary of the Army for acquisition, logistics and technology and director of the Army Acquisition Corps are featured in a special edition of On DoD this week covering the Association of the U.S. Army's (AUSA) annual meeting.
The annual meeting of the Association of the United States Army (AUSA) supports professional development for service members, civilians, retirees, wounded warriors, veterans and family members. Seminars and presentations focus on the global war on terrorism, the future of the Army's force, expeditionary logistics and actionable intelligence.
In this week's edition of On DoD, Lt. Gen. Bill Phillips, the military deputy to the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics and Technology, talked with Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu about the Army's concern about automatic budget cuts, and the service's recently-unveiled 30-year modernization strategy.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.