Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bill Phillips
Lt. Gen. Howard Bromberg, deputy chief of staff for personnel (G-1), Lt. Gen. Donald Campbell, commanding general, U.S. Army Europe, Gen. Ray Odierno, Army chief of staff Lt. Gen. Bill Phillips, principal military deputy to the assistant secretary of the Army for acquisition, logistics and technology and director of the Army Acquisition Corps are featured in a special edition of On DoD this week covering the Association of the U.S. Army's (AUSA) annual meeting.
The annual meeting of the Association of the United States Army (AUSA) supports professional development for service members, civilians, retirees, wounded warriors, veterans and family members. Seminars and presentations focus on the global war on terrorism, the future of the Army's force, expeditionary logistics and actionable intelligence.
In this week's edition of On DoD, Lt. Gen. Bill Phillips, the military deputy to the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics and Technology, talked with Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu about the Army's concern about automatic budget cuts, and the service's recently-unveiled 30-year modernization strategy.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.