Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bill Line
The National Park Service plans to blaze new "social trails" on the Mall. Bill Line of the Park Service gives us a sneak peek.
New maps and directional signs are being added to the National Mall to help visitors find Washington's monuments and museums.
There's a Cinderella story on the National Mall, with beautiful columns and a domed roof.
It's the regift that will hopefully keep on giving.
The tall cranes and other heavy construction equipment for the Jefferson Memorial's restoration project obscured the classic view of the domed structure during this year's National Cherry Blossom Festival, frustrating many camera-toting visitors.
Is the park across the street from your home or office in the District federal land or District property?
Improvements to the Reflecting Pool on the National Mall that start later this month will close the iconic tourist attraction to the general public for up to two years.
Road crews working on Ohio Drive near the Lincoln Memorial have found a problem underneath the original road surface.
Planning is nearing the final stages. Details of the National Mall Plan have been released and comments are coming in. We get the latest from NPS spokesman Bill Line
Keep grousing. It could be Christmas time before this reconstruction project gets wrapped up.