Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bill Gormley
Carolyn Alston and Bill Gormley from the Coalition for Government Procurement will discuss the procurement highlights and lowlights in 2012.
December 25, 2012 (Encore presentation January 1, 2013)
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , Carolyn Alston , Coalition for Government Procurement , strategic sourcing , contract duplication , GSA , multiple award contracting , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf
Bill Gormley, chairman of the Coalition for Government Procurement will discuss ways to save money and improve efficiences when it comes to procurement.
September 25, 2012(Encore presentation October 16, 2012)
Congressman Mick Mulvaney and Coalition for Government Procurement Chairman Bill Gormley will talk the challenges that small businesses face when trying to do business with the government.
May 15, 2012
Coalition for Government Procurement chairman Bill Gormley joins host Roger Waldron to talk about the coalition's recently completed spring conference.
May 1, 2012
Host Roger Waldron will discuss the GSA schedules program and other issues with Bill Gormley, chairman of the Coalition for Government Procurement.
November 29, 2011(Encore presentation January 24, 2012)
Bill Gormley, President & CEO of the Washington Management Group, talks about what it takes to win.
Dec. 15, 2009
OFPP administrator Gordon says the draft of the new definition of "inherently governmental" should be public by the end of March. He says the goal of the draft policy letter is to better clarify federal and vendor roles. OFPP is also focusing on multiple award contracts and strategic sourcing.
Tags: contracting , Dan Gordon , OFPP , GSA , Washington Management Group , Coalition for Government Procurement , Multiple award contracts , inherently governmental , A-76 , strategic sourcing , SmartBUY , acquisition workforce
Bill Gormley, president and chief executive officer of Washington Management Group, is leaving his job, Federal News Radio has learned.
President & CEO
Washington Management Group
February 24th & March 3rd, 2009