Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bill Gormley
Congressman Mick Mulvaney and Coalition for Government Procurement Chairman Bill Gormley will talk the challenges that small businesses face when trying to do business with the government.
May 15, 2012
Coalition for Government Procurement chairman Bill Gormley joins host Roger Waldron to talk about the coalition's recently completed spring conference.
May 1, 2012
Host Roger Waldron will discuss the GSA schedules program and other issues with Bill Gormley, chairman of the Coalition for Government Procurement.
November 29, 2011(Encore presentation January 24, 2012)
Bill Gormley, President & CEO of the Washington Management Group, talks about what it takes to win.
Dec. 15, 2009
OFPP administrator Gordon says the draft of the new definition of "inherently governmental" should be public by the end of March. He says the goal of the draft policy letter is to better clarify federal and vendor roles. OFPP is also focusing on multiple award contracts and strategic sourcing.
Tags: contracting , Dan Gordon , OFPP , GSA , Washington Management Group , Coalition for Government Procurement , Multiple award contracts , inherently governmental , A-76 , strategic sourcing , SmartBUY , acquisition workforce
Bill Gormley, president and chief executive officer of Washington Management Group, is leaving his job, Federal News Radio has learned.
President & CEO
Washington Management Group
February 24th & March 3rd, 2009
Host Roger Waldron is joined by Washington Management Group President Bill Gormley. They will talk about what agencies need to do to meet their goals for this fiscal year.
July 12, 2011(Encore presentation August 23, 2011)
Bill Gormley discusses the government's strategic sourcing initiatives with host Roger Waldron.
January 25,2011 (Encore presentation April 26, 2011)