Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bill Frenzel
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
With a week until the deficit panel's deadline, Bill Frenzel, a guest scholar of economic studies at the Brookings Institution, said details about what will be cut and by how much remain up in the air. "At the point, we don't know where any of these axes are going to fall," he said.
Bill Frenzel a global scholar of economics at Brookings Institution, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss perspective on what's happening on the Hill, and whether the government is facing a shutdown.