Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bill Frenzel
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
With a week until the deficit panel's deadline, Bill Frenzel, a guest scholar of economic studies at the Brookings Institution, said details about what will be cut and by how much remain up in the air. "At the point, we don't know where any of these axes are going to fall," he said.
Bill Frenzel a global scholar of economics at Brookings Institution, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss perspective on what's happening on the Hill, and whether the government is facing a shutdown.