Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bill Euille
After years of back and forth between planners, the Alexandria City Council, and members of the community, Alexandria's waterfront plan may finally be moving forward.
It's going to be very hard to find a parking space in the neighborhoods adjacent to the new Mark Center after September 15, unless you live there and that's apparently what the residents want.
Alexandria Mayor and Metro Boardmember Bill Euille doesn't get a good feeling when he walks on some Metro station platforms.
A group of Alexandria residents is planning a protest next Monday in response to a potential city plan to raise taxes to pay for a new Metro stop.
Metro says one of its boardmembers was hurt while boarding a train Thursday. Boardmember Bill Euille -- who is also the mayor of Alexandria -- slipped at the Braddock Road Metro Station.
Alexandria is reexamining the time frame of an 18-month renovation project.