Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bill Euille
After years of back and forth between planners, the Alexandria City Council, and members of the community, Alexandria's waterfront plan may finally be moving forward.
It's going to be very hard to find a parking space in the neighborhoods adjacent to the new Mark Center after September 15, unless you live there and that's apparently what the residents want.
Alexandria Mayor and Metro Boardmember Bill Euille doesn't get a good feeling when he walks on some Metro station platforms.
A group of Alexandria residents is planning a protest next Monday in response to a potential city plan to raise taxes to pay for a new Metro stop.
Metro says one of its boardmembers was hurt while boarding a train Thursday. Boardmember Bill Euille -- who is also the mayor of Alexandria -- slipped at the Braddock Road Metro Station.
Alexandria is reexamining the time frame of an 18-month renovation project.