Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bill Euille
After years of back and forth between planners, the Alexandria City Council, and members of the community, Alexandria's waterfront plan may finally be moving forward.
It's going to be very hard to find a parking space in the neighborhoods adjacent to the new Mark Center after September 15, unless you live there and that's apparently what the residents want.
Alexandria Mayor and Metro Boardmember Bill Euille doesn't get a good feeling when he walks on some Metro station platforms.
A group of Alexandria residents is planning a protest next Monday in response to a potential city plan to raise taxes to pay for a new Metro stop.
Metro says one of its boardmembers was hurt while boarding a train Thursday. Boardmember Bill Euille -- who is also the mayor of Alexandria -- slipped at the Braddock Road Metro Station.
Alexandria is reexamining the time frame of an 18-month renovation project.