Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bill Eggers
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
Doing "more with less," is a catchphrase that has spread throughout the federal government, as agency budgets constrict. But critics contend that's all it is — a catchy slogan that has no basis in reality. Bill Eggers, global director of Deloitte Research's public-sector division, said it's possible to do more for less, but it requires new innovative ways of doing business — not just budget cutting.
Executives from Deloitte Consulting LLP explain the company's vision for the future of the federal workforce, sharing details from their Fed Cloud plan.
OMB recently released a memo telling agencies they need to change the way they look at IT, but will simply telling them to make changes do the trick?
Imagine the future federal workforce consisting of a group of "free agents" — feds who were ready at a moment's notice to help across government agencies on special projects.
Bill Eggers of Deloitte and the DorobekInsider, Chris Dorobek, count down the most important Federal news stories of the week.
There are many paths to career advancement in the federal government. And those paths are just a little smoother because of some new ways to communicate available to just about any fed.
The tech conference showcases latest trends. O'Reilly Media' Alex Howard and Deloitte's Bill Eggers share some highlights.