Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bill Eggers
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
Doing "more with less," is a catchphrase that has spread throughout the federal government, as agency budgets constrict. But critics contend that's all it is — a catchy slogan that has no basis in reality. Bill Eggers, global director of Deloitte Research's public-sector division, said it's possible to do more for less, but it requires new innovative ways of doing business — not just budget cutting.
Executives from Deloitte Consulting LLP explain the company's vision for the future of the federal workforce, sharing details from their Fed Cloud plan.
OMB recently released a memo telling agencies they need to change the way they look at IT, but will simply telling them to make changes do the trick?
Imagine the future federal workforce consisting of a group of "free agents" — feds who were ready at a moment's notice to help across government agencies on special projects.
Bill Eggers of Deloitte and the DorobekInsider, Chris Dorobek, count down the most important Federal news stories of the week.
There are many paths to career advancement in the federal government. And those paths are just a little smoother because of some new ways to communicate available to just about any fed.
The tech conference showcases latest trends. O'Reilly Media' Alex Howard and Deloitte's Bill Eggers share some highlights.