Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bill Bransford
Herb Giobbi, COO of the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund and John Adler, president of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, talk about the service they provide for members of law enforcement.
May 6, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund , Herb Giobbi , John Adler , National Police Week 2011 , law enforcement , Shaw, Bransford, and Roth , Fed Talk , Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association , workforce
Federal employees working at intelligence agencies may be required to sign a contract stipulating that they would forfeit their federal pensions if they violated non-disclosure agreements. Attorney Bill Bransford explains that for us.
Kirke Harper with the Public Employees Roundtable, and Jim Seymour with the Partnership for Public Service, will talk about
why the week is so important.
April 8, 2011
Tags: Public Service Recognition Week , Kirke Harper , Public Employees Roundtable , Jim Seymour , Partnership for Public Service , Kim Ainsworth , Boston Federal Executive Board , Fed Talk , Shaw Bransford & Roth , pay and benefits
The largest federal employees' union has filing a lawsuit against the Obama administration for failing to provide details of agencies' shutdown plans. Attorney Bill Bransford breaks it down for us.
Bill Bransford, partner at the law firm Shaw, Bransford & Roth, joins host Bob Leins this week.
March 14, 2011
Hosts Bill Bransford and Tony Vergnetti talks with Dexter Brooks and Jo Linda Johnson from the EEOC's Office of Federal Operations on their "Annual Update on EEO Matters in the Federal Sector."
March 11, 2011
Where will you be when Twitter and the Hatch Act collide? Where SHOULD you be? We ask attorney Bill Bransford.
Now that the Telework Enhancement Act has been passed, what comes next? Find out what agencies are expected to do now. Host Bill Bransford talks with Cindy Auten of Telework Exchange and Paul Rowson of WorldatWork.
January 7, 2011
Federal workforce issues have become a hot topic on Capitol Hill. Host Bill Bransford talks the good, the bad, and the ugly with Dan Adcock of NARFE and Jessica Klement of FMA.
December 17, 2010
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has dismissed one of its top organic standards experts because he expressed personal opinions on technical matters. Attorney Bill Bransford explains why that may, or may not, be a problem.