Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bill Bransford
Booz Allen Hamilton and the Partnership for Public Service collaborated on writing the report; Senior Executive Association agrees with many recommendations.
The Environmental Protection Agency's top lawyer says the agency is not censoring two of its California-based attorneys who posted a YouTube video criticizing the Obama administration's backing of a House-passed climate bill.
People love to give each other gifts during the holiday season, but that can pose problems for federal workers who have to follow strict guidelines when it comes to accepting those presents.
Investigators pressed ahead with their probe of four men accused of trying to tamper with a senator's phones after a lawyer said the conservative activists were just trying to capture embarrassing video of her staff ignoring constituent calls.
Buffeted by ethics inquiries, veteran New York Rep. Charles B. Rangel stepped down Wednesday as chairman of the House's powerful tax-writing committee, delivering a fresh political jolt to a Democratic Party already facing angry voters.