Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bill Bransford
Booz Allen Hamilton and the Partnership for Public Service collaborated on writing the report; Senior Executive Association agrees with many recommendations.
The Environmental Protection Agency's top lawyer says the agency is not censoring two of its California-based attorneys who posted a YouTube video criticizing the Obama administration's backing of a House-passed climate bill.
People love to give each other gifts during the holiday season, but that can pose problems for federal workers who have to follow strict guidelines when it comes to accepting those presents.
Investigators pressed ahead with their probe of four men accused of trying to tamper with a senator's phones after a lawyer said the conservative activists were just trying to capture embarrassing video of her staff ignoring constituent calls.
Buffeted by ethics inquiries, veteran New York Rep. Charles B. Rangel stepped down Wednesday as chairman of the House's powerful tax-writing committee, delivering a fresh political jolt to a Democratic Party already facing angry voters.