Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bill Bransford
Bill Bransford and Diane Cochran count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Robyn Kehoe, director of field operations for the Federal Employee Education and Assistance Fund and Young Government Leaders president Dave Uejio, join Bill Bransford on today's show.
October 21, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , Robyn Kehoe , Federal Employee Education and Assistance Fund , disaster aid , Oklahoma City , 9/11 , Combined Federal Campaign , Dave Uejio , Young Government Leaders , Fed Talk
Bill Bransford, a partner at Shaw, Bransford and Roth joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the latest developments in the case and what veterans should know about securing loans.
Bill Bransford, a partner at Shaw, Bransford and Roth joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morristo discuss the latest developments in the case and what veterans should know about securing loans.
Certain whistleblower groups say the bill eliminates protection for those who speak out, manager groups think it is a good compromise.
The Supreme Court has agreed to referee a dispute between NASA and some of its independent contractors over required security checks, a decision that could affect how the federal government investigates the background of current and future employees.
Bill Bransford, a partner with Shaw, Bransford and Roth, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss he legal rationale behind the decision and whether it sets a new legal precedent.