Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bill Bransford
Bill Bransford and Diane Cochran count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Robyn Kehoe, director of field operations for the Federal Employee Education and Assistance Fund and Young Government Leaders president Dave Uejio, join Bill Bransford on today's show.
October 21, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , Robyn Kehoe , Federal Employee Education and Assistance Fund , disaster aid , Oklahoma City , 9/11 , Combined Federal Campaign , Dave Uejio , Young Government Leaders , Fed Talk
Bill Bransford, a partner at Shaw, Bransford and Roth joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the latest developments in the case and what veterans should know about securing loans.
Bill Bransford, a partner at Shaw, Bransford and Roth joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morristo discuss the latest developments in the case and what veterans should know about securing loans.
Certain whistleblower groups say the bill eliminates protection for those who speak out, manager groups think it is a good compromise.
The Supreme Court has agreed to referee a dispute between NASA and some of its independent contractors over required security checks, a decision that could affect how the federal government investigates the background of current and future employees.
Bill Bransford, a partner with Shaw, Bransford and Roth, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss he legal rationale behind the decision and whether it sets a new legal precedent.