Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bill Bransford
Alan Chvotkin, executive vice president and counsel at the Professional Services Council, and Bill Bransford, a partner at Shaw Bransford & Roth, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
A roundtable discussion of the events at this years' Public Service Recognition Week.
April 20, 2012
Tags: workforce , Shaw Bransford & Roth , Partnership for Public Service , Public Employees Roundtable , National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration , Public Service Recognition Week , Fed Talk
Washington attorney Bill Bransford joins host Mike Causey to answer questions that affect whistleblowers in the federal government.
April 18, 2012
The conference spending scandal at the General Services Administration will create a more cautious environment throughout government, said Bill Bransford, partner at Shaw, Bransford and Roth.
The general counsel for the Senior Executives Association says the STOCK Act will increase the reporting burden on the federal government's top managers.
Members of the Federal Managers Association join host Bill Bransford to talk about the group's annual convention.
February 24, 2012
Tags: workforce , Federal Managers Association , Office of Personnel Management , John Berry , Patricia Niehaus , Todd Wells , Jessie Klement , Casey Wilson , Management Concepts , Jason Milton , Gallup , Shaw Bransford & Roth , Fed Talk
Bill Bransford, a partner at Shaw, Bransford and Roth, offers some insight to federal employees on upcoming whistleblower legislation and the possible ramifications of on-the-job political activities.
Walt Francis, editor of the Washington Consumers' Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees, joins host Bill Bransford to talk about the FEHBP open season.
Bill Bransford, a partner at Shaw, Bransford and Roth, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to provide a brief recap of a case involving a government investigator who lied to a grand jury and what it means for federal employees.