Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bill Bransford
A district court judge has put a hold on the section of the STOCK Act that requires 28,000 federal executives to publish their financial information online.
Bill Bransford will host a round table discussion of how agencies are currently training their managers and employees.
September 7, 2012
Tags: workforce , Workforce training , management training , Lisa Sper , Carrie Blustin , American Society for Training and Development , Jeanette Archetto , CIO.gov , Social Security Administration , Fed Talk , management , Federal Management Partners , Grant Thornton
The former Public Buildings Service Region 8 commissioner filed an appeal with the Merit Systems Protection Board against GSA for wrongful termination.
Members of the CHCO council, the National Council on Federal Labor-Management Relations and the Federal Managers Association will talk about how to improve performance management.
July 20, 2012
Tags: workforce , employee performance system , performance management , GEAR , Kathryn Medina , CHCO Council , Michael Filler , National Council on Federal Labor Management Relations , Greg Stanford , Federal Managers Association , Fed Talk
Host Bill Bransford moderates a roundtable discussion of how the Senior Executive Service is doing in developing diversity plans.
June 22, 2012
Tags: workforce , hiring , diversity , William Brown , African American Federal Executives Association , Tommy Hwang , Asian American Government Executive Network , Veronica Villalobos , Office of Diversity and Inclusion , OPM , Senior Executives Service , Fed Talk
A law Congress passed in April to ban congressional members and federal workers from profiting on non-public information places unnecessary reporting burdens on senior executives and make them vulnerable to identity theft.
Why is it that because so many members of Congress have managed to become millionaires, top career federal executives must play show and tell, baring their most intimate financial details to the world, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wonders. And could you be next?
Host Mike Causey will talk about several issues affecting federal workers with Bill Bransford, general counsel of the Senior Executives Association and Steve Watkins and Stephen Losey of the Federal Times.
May 23, 2012
Joan Melanson from Long Term Care Partners and
retirement benefits specialist James Marshall will
talk about the retirement and insurance options
that feds should consider.
May 18, 2012
Capt. Ken Barrett talks about diversity in the Navy. Bill Bransford, partner at Shaw, Bransford and Roth, discusses the Whistleblower bill passed by the Senate last week. Steve Lord, director of homeland security and justice issues at GAO, discusses the ongoing challenges DHS and TSA with screening equipment.