Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bill Bransford
Approximately 60 TSOs of 100 expected for work at Dulles Feb. 6th reportedly could not make it because of the snow and were considered AWOL.
This week, attorney Bill Bransford talks with representatives from the National Federation of Federal Employees, the International Federation of Professional & Technical Engineers and the International Brotherhood of Teamsters.
Feb. 5, 2010
This week on FedTalk, host Bill Bransford talks with members of the Government Managers Coalition about all of the changes that occurred for feds last year.
Jan. 7, 2010
The key whistleblower says prosecutors made false statements to a judge who sentenced him to prison.
Walter Schaub, OGE Deputy General Counsel, joins host Bill Bransford to talk about what you can -- and can't -- give.
Dec. 18, 2009
The Supreme Court has heard arguments testing when whistle-blowers can sue and collect some of the settlement
Walton Francis, editor of Consumer Checkbook's Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees, sits down with host Bill Bransford.
Nov. 20, 2009