Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bill Bransford
A former Agriculture Department official who was forced to resign has a lot to think about before coming back. Attorney Bill Bransford explains the issues to us.
What does teleworking in government have to do with those two-way wrist radios of the 1950s? More than you think according to Senior Correspondent Mike Causey.
Agencies, such as PTO and Transportation, provide success stories for senior leaders. But telework also is hindered by the lack of comparable resources at home versus the office.
Call in with questions about management when Bill Bransford talks with host Bob Leins.
March 8, 2010
Approximately 60 TSOs of 100 expected for work at Dulles Feb. 6th reportedly could not make it because of the snow and were considered AWOL.
This week, attorney Bill Bransford talks with representatives from the National Federation of Federal Employees, the International Federation of Professional & Technical Engineers and the International Brotherhood of Teamsters.
Feb. 5, 2010
This week on FedTalk, host Bill Bransford talks with members of the Government Managers Coalition about all of the changes that occurred for feds last year.
Jan. 7, 2010
The key whistleblower says prosecutors made false statements to a judge who sentenced him to prison.
Walter Schaub, OGE Deputy General Counsel, joins host Bill Bransford to talk about what you can -- and can't -- give.
Dec. 18, 2009