Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bill Bransford
I don't think I have ever, ever in my life referred to someone as being passionate, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. It just doesn't seem right. Or it's used too often. But almost everybody I talked to about Bill Bransford used the word: Passionate. And I would agree.
Bill Bransford, one of the top lawyers in federal labor and employment law and a fierce advocate for federal employees died Friday after a long illness. Bransford practiced law as a partner at Shaw Bransford & Roth for 30 years. Bransford also served as the general counsel for a host of federal managers' groups, including the Senior Executives Association, and was a frequent lecturer and commentator on federal employment issues. For more than a dozen years, Bransford co-hosted FEDtalk, a biweekly show on Federal News Radio, 1500 AM.
Bill Bransford hosts a roundtable discussion of the upcoming Federal Dispute Resolution Conference.
July 12, 2013
Tags: workforce , Federal Dispute Resolution Conference , civil rights , EEO , dispute resolution , labor relations , OSC , MSPB , OPM , FLRA , Dan Gephart , Joseph Swerdzewski , Barbara Haga , Roslyn Brown , Shaw Bransford & Roth , Fed Talk
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
Craig Floyd, CEO of the National Law Enforcemetn Officers Memorial Fund, joins host Bill Bransford to talk about this year's National Police Week event.
May 10, 2013
Jenny Mattingley will host a roundtable discussion of the events during Public Service Recognition Week.
April 26, 2013
Tags: Public Employees Roundtable , Public Service Recognition Week , workforce , Jenny Mattingley , Jim Seymour , Partnership for Pubic Service , Robyn Kehoe , federal employees education and assistance fund , Service to America Medals , YouTube , PERoundtable , Twitter , Facebook , Fed Talk
The agency also puts former Region 8 Commissioner of the Public Building Service on administrative leave until the MSPB Board makes a decision on the appeal.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
Senior Executives Association President Carol Bonosaro joins host Bill Bransford to discuss some of the challenges facing senior executives in the federal government.
March 22, 2013
Attorney Bill Bransford joins host Bob Leins to talk about how federal employees will be affected by sequestration and furloughs.
March 4, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , Bob Leins , Shaw Bransford & Roth , sequestration , furloughs , federal employees , federal employee rights , Senior Executives Association , Merit Systems Protection Board , EEOC , Office of Special Counsel , Office of Inspector General , For Your Benefit