Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bill Boarman
Davita Vance-Cooks became the acting public printer, making her the first female to fill the top position at the Government Printing Office.
Davita Vance-Cooks will be the acting chief of the Government Printing Office.
Senate leaves town without confirming nomination of 26th public printer. Boarman is unclear why his nomination has stalled.
Michael Raponi is the new inspector general at the Government Printing Office.
A survey of 750 customers found 91 percent were satisfied overall with the services.
The Government Printing Office has put in a request to Congress to offer up to $25,000 in lump-sum buyouts and early outs to its 2,200 employees in anticipation of reduced appropriations next year.