Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bill Boarman
Davita Vance-Cooks became the acting public printer, making her the first female to fill the top position at the Government Printing Office.
Davita Vance-Cooks will be the acting chief of the Government Printing Office.
Senate leaves town without confirming nomination of 26th public printer. Boarman is unclear why his nomination has stalled.
Michael Raponi is the new inspector general at the Government Printing Office.
A survey of 750 customers found 91 percent were satisfied overall with the services.
The Government Printing Office has put in a request to Congress to offer up to $25,000 in lump-sum buyouts and early outs to its 2,200 employees in anticipation of reduced appropriations next year.