Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Beverly Swaim-Staley
A different kind of camera is being installed on some school buses in the area.
The panel that oversees Metro's safety has sent a sternly-written letter to the Richard Sarles, the transit agency's interim General Manager, expressing its concern over a near-miss this week on the Red line.
As part of a plan to provide "real-time" travel information to drivers, the Maryland State Highway Administration expanded its Variable Message Sign system recently to 23 locations.
Tags: Maryland , Capital Beltway , Maryland State Highway Administration , Baltimore Washington Parkway , Prince George's County , Central Avenue , Kenilworth Avenue , Bob Marbourg , Variable Message Sign , Woodrow Wilson Bridge , I-95 , Whitemarsh Boulevard , Essex , Towson , Catonsville , Fort Washington , Lothian