Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Beverly Swaim-Staley
A different kind of camera is being installed on some school buses in the area.
The panel that oversees Metro's safety has sent a sternly-written letter to the Richard Sarles, the transit agency's interim General Manager, expressing its concern over a near-miss this week on the Red line.
As part of a plan to provide "real-time" travel information to drivers, the Maryland State Highway Administration expanded its Variable Message Sign system recently to 23 locations.
Tags: Maryland , Capital Beltway , Maryland State Highway Administration , Baltimore Washington Parkway , Prince George's County , Central Avenue , Kenilworth Avenue , Bob Marbourg , Variable Message Sign , Woodrow Wilson Bridge , I-95 , Whitemarsh Boulevard , Essex , Towson , Catonsville , Fort Washington , Lothian