Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bethesda
Lt. Cmdr. Sunny Ramchandani
Staff Physician & Project Manager
February 16th and 18th, 2009
There are plans to add more than 1,000 of the special meters in North Bethesda in July.
Corporate recruiters have a new tool -- social media gaming.
Deandrew Hamlin has been indicted in the District, and no longer faces a charge in Montgomery County.
The Montgomery County Council is considering an increase from 50 cents an hour to 60 cents an hour in Silver Spring. The hike also would be a dime in Bethesda, from 65 cents an hour to 75 cents an hour.
Montgomery County police say two women employed by an upscale athletic clothing store have been attacked. One is dead and the other seriously injured.
Two armed men robbed a Bethesda home Monday, asking the homeowner to find tape to be bound with before stealing various objects from the home.
A freshman exchange student at Walt Whitman High School has been charged for taking what looked like a semi-automatic handgun to school. Montgomery County Police say the weapon turned out to be an Airsoft pistol and the whole event may be a "misunderstanding."
Firefighters have been able to extinguish a Ride On bus that caught fire Monday morning in northern Bethesda, but the after-effects are still proving hazardous for commuters.