Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bethesda
Lt. Cmdr. Sunny Ramchandani
Staff Physician & Project Manager
February 16th and 18th, 2009
There are plans to add more than 1,000 of the special meters in North Bethesda in July.
Corporate recruiters have a new tool -- social media gaming.
Deandrew Hamlin has been indicted in the District, and no longer faces a charge in Montgomery County.
The Montgomery County Council is considering an increase from 50 cents an hour to 60 cents an hour in Silver Spring. The hike also would be a dime in Bethesda, from 65 cents an hour to 75 cents an hour.
Montgomery County police say two women employed by an upscale athletic clothing store have been attacked. One is dead and the other seriously injured.
Two armed men robbed a Bethesda home Monday, asking the homeowner to find tape to be bound with before stealing various objects from the home.
A freshman exchange student at Walt Whitman High School has been charged for taking what looked like a semi-automatic handgun to school. Montgomery County Police say the weapon turned out to be an Airsoft pistol and the whole event may be a "misunderstanding."
Firefighters have been able to extinguish a Ride On bus that caught fire Monday morning in northern Bethesda, but the after-effects are still proving hazardous for commuters.