Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Bethany Beach
The winter may not be known for sand and surf, but some regional beaches are about to get busy in the coming months.
The county that's home to Fenwick Island, Bethany Beach and Rehoboth Beach is one of the most popular retirement destinations in the Northeast.
Beaches in Delaware and Maryland will be undergoing massive restoration projects over the winter to repair damage from 18 months' worth of extreme weather.
The biggest danger from Hurricane Earl will be rip currents and dangerous surf.
If you are traveling for the long weekend, AAA Mid-Atlantic says you'll need to keep a close eye on the forecast to make sure Hurricane Earl doesn't dampen your plans.
A lot of people will be hitting the beaches and the boardwalks this weekend, and at the Maryland and Delaware beaches they'll find plenty of boardwalk improvements.
Bathing suit, check. Flip flops, check. It's Memorial Day weekend getaway day, and many local residents plan to spend the long holiday near the ocean.