Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Beth O\'Brien
Host Mike Causey is joined by Paul Forte and Beth O'Brien from Federal Long Term Care Partners and Federal Times Editor Steve Watkins to talk about long term care and an update on the bills that could impact feds.
June 15, 2011
LTCFeds CEO Paul Forte, and Program Promotion Manager Beth O'Brien, will answer your questions about enrolling in the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program.
June 6, 2011
Long Term Care Partners CEO Paul Forte and senior account manager Beth O'Brien join host Mike Causey to answer your questions about the federal Long Term Care insurance program.
May 11, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program , Long Term Care Partners , Federal Times , Steve Losey , intelligence , Osama bin Laden , Mike Causey , Your Turn , Paul Forte , Beth O'Brien
If you can't feed, dress or bathe yourself, how many people are standing in line to help? Unless you are a very cute baby the answer is probably not very many. Which is why Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says feds, now, need to consider the unthinkable and check out long term care insurance.
Paul E. Forte, CEO of LTC Programs for Federal Employees, and Beth O'Brien, Manager of Program Promotion, answer questions about enrolling in the federal long term care insurance program.
May 2, 2011