Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Best Places to Work
Tim McManus discusses OPM's recent Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey and why it's important for their Best Places to Work report.
The Partnership for Public Service along with the Institute for the Study of Public Policy Implementation at American University released its annual rankings of the best places to work in the federal government.
Ellen McCarthy is President of the Intelligence and National Security Alliance and a former federal employee. She joins the show to discuss why the Intelligence Community is a great place to work for.
October 25, 2010
What makes one federal agency better than another in terms of worker contentment? One of Washington's good government groups did some additional digging in the wake of the federal "Best Places to Work" survey and found that better communication using social networking tools helped at least two agencies move up the list.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey needs your help.
Rankings again have the NRC glowing with high praise.