Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ben Cardin
Fort Detrick signed an agreement Friday with the Department of Defense and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency outlining how to go about cleaning up Area B's groundwater contamination.
Frederick residents will have two chances this week to learn more about a possible cancer cluster near Fort Detrick.
U.S. Sen. Benjamin L. Cardin sent a letter to the Department of Defense Monday asking the agency to look into contamination at Fort Detrick and devise a plan by Dec. 1 to remedy the situation.
Pentagon blocks 400 million dollar missile defense contract, Fighters rattle Seattle after Obama airspace issue
GAO found significant success in obtaining passports using fraudulent documents in the second investigation in two years. While State is implementing facial recognition technology to close the existing gaps, lawmakers are introducing new legislation to give the agency more security capabilities.
June 22, 2009. It's a date forever linked with the worst tragedy in Metro's history. Nine people died when two Metro trains collided. Dozens were hurt, and yet others walked away. Sen. Ben Cardin joins us to talk about a congressional move to bolster the system on Congressional Spotlight.
Do you have a dependent child in his or her mid-20s? If so, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says things are not looking good to extend coverage this year to those who hit their 26th birthday.
"I have suggested that we take the Mid-Atlantic totally off of new explorations because of the environmentally sensitive area of Assateague Island and the Chesapeake Bay," Sen. Ben Cardin, D-Md., tells WTOP.
Senate Small Business and Entrepreneurship Committee passes small business contracting bill focusing on four main areas. Agencies would have to justify bundled contracts and create new policy to oversee subcontracting. Vendors do not support all provisions of the bill.
Tags: contracting , Mary Landrieu , Olympia Snowe , Greg Willis , Senate Small Business and Entrepreneurship Committ , House Small Business Committee , SBA , GSA , Larry Allen , Coalition for Government Procurement , Small business contracting , Small business goals , contract bundling , Subcontracting , Small business size standards , Multiple award contracts
Gino's Hamburgers, a fast-food chain that disappeared from our region almost 30 years ago is coming back.