Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ben Cardin
Do you have a dependent child in his or her mid-20s? If so, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says things are not looking good to extend coverage this year to those who hit their 26th birthday.
"I have suggested that we take the Mid-Atlantic totally off of new explorations because of the environmentally sensitive area of Assateague Island and the Chesapeake Bay," Sen. Ben Cardin, D-Md., tells WTOP.
Senate Small Business and Entrepreneurship Committee passes small business contracting bill focusing on four main areas. Agencies would have to justify bundled contracts and create new policy to oversee subcontracting. Vendors do not support all provisions of the bill.
Tags: contracting , Mary Landrieu , Olympia Snowe , Greg Willis , Senate Small Business and Entrepreneurship Committ , House Small Business Committee , SBA , GSA , Larry Allen , Coalition for Government Procurement , Small business contracting , small business goals , contract bundling , Subcontracting , Small business size standards , Multiple award contracts
Gino's Hamburgers, a fast-food chain that disappeared from our region almost 30 years ago is coming back.
Stunned lawmakers comment as search for new HHS secty begins anew