Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ben Cardin
$300 million has been set aside for BRAC-related transportation mitigation efforts. Will that be enough?
Legislation has 11 co-sponsors
Ben Cardin hopes to turn local papers into the little publishing engine that could.
A bill in the U.S. Senate would expand nutria eradication efforts in Maryland and Louisiana and begin similar programs in other coastal states.
The six-month continuing resolution Congress passed earlier this month was mostly about cuts, but it also included several hundred million dollars in new spending pushed through by the Maryland and Virginia congressional delegations. That money will pay to help solve some of the huge traffic problems this year's military personnel moves are expected to create around the DC area.
Maryland lawmakers introduced three state and federal bills in the past five weeks to strengthen restrictions on picketing funerals.
President Barack Obama has been calling for democracy in Egypt, but a U.S. senator says that the president should be doing more for voting rights for D.C. residents.
Sen. Ben Cardin, D-Md., joined WTOP's Mark Plotkin Friday morning for the weekly Politics Program.
Here are some comments made by local politicians following the shooting that critically wounded Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, killed federal Judge John Roll and several others in Tucson, Ariz.