Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ben Cardin
Legislation has 11 co-sponsors
Ben Cardin hopes to turn local papers into the little publishing engine that could.
A bill in the U.S. Senate would expand nutria eradication efforts in Maryland and Louisiana and begin similar programs in other coastal states.
The six-month continuing resolution Congress passed earlier this month was mostly about cuts, but it also included several hundred million dollars in new spending pushed through by the Maryland and Virginia congressional delegations. That money will pay to help solve some of the huge traffic problems this year's military personnel moves are expected to create around the DC area.
Maryland lawmakers introduced three state and federal bills in the past five weeks to strengthen restrictions on picketing funerals.
President Barack Obama has been calling for democracy in Egypt, but a U.S. senator says that the president should be doing more for voting rights for D.C. residents.
Sen. Ben Cardin, D-Md., joined WTOP's Mark Plotkin Friday morning for the weekly Politics Program.
Here are some comments made by local politicians following the shooting that critically wounded Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, killed federal Judge John Roll and several others in Tucson, Ariz.
Fort Detrick signed an agreement Friday with the Department of Defense and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency outlining how to go about cleaning up Area B's groundwater contamination.
Frederick residents will have two chances this week to learn more about a possible cancer cluster near Fort Detrick.