Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Beltway
There is mixed news for motorists from the Woodrow Wilson Bridge Project this week as new ramps will allow greater access from the Beltway to Eisenhower Avenue, Telegraph Road and Duke Street, but there will be significant closures at that exchange.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell said the state is currently robbing itself of money set aside for road construction by controlling the sales of alcohol and other private sectors.
There are major transportation projects going on in Northern Virginia in the coming months.
Tags: Virginia , Sprawl & Crawl , Dulles Rail , HOT lanes , Fairfax County Parkway , Telegraph Road , Wilson Bridge , Occoquan River , Tysons Corner , Route 123 , Dulles Toll Road , Springfield Interchange
Detectives are asking anyone who can help identify the victim or provide information to call the Major Crimes Division at 240-773-5070.
Rep. Frank Wolf (R-Va.) recently sat down with WTOP Sprawl and Crawl Reporter Adam Tuss to talk about solutions for I-66 congestion.
Tags: Virginia , I-66 , Frank Wolf , Adam Tuss , fairfax county , Bob McDonnell , Sycamore Street , Fairfax Drive , Wilson Boulevard , Lee Highway , Rosslyn , Haymarket , Gainesville , Vienna , Virginia Department of Rail and Public Transportat , East Falls Church , Centreville , Ballston , Metro , Orange Line , Warrenton , Dulles , HOV , carpool , bus rapid transit plan