Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: BearingPoint
Deloitte's new workforce lends strength to transparency at home, emerging markets abroad.
In an exclusive interview with Federal News Radio, Robin S. Lineberger, Executive Vice President for Global Public Services at BearingPoint says the company is still "operating as business as usual."
Technology consultant BearingPoint Inc. filed for bankruptcy on Wednesday, saying it had negotiated a "prearranged" bankruptcy plan with lenders that could help reduce its debt load.
Watch and listen On Demand Below
Treasury is splitting TIPSS 4 into two separate solicitations.