Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Barbara Mikulski
The Defense Information Systems Agency celebrated the ceremonial opening of its new 95-acre headquarters campus on Friday. Less than half of the 4,600 employees already work at its new headquarters at Fort Meade, Md. The agency expects the rest of its staff to move there from several northern Virginia locations by late August.
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley has blasted Pepco in a letter to its CEO, saying he is outraged and calling the company's power restoration rate after last week's winter weather "dismal."
White House Cybersecurity Coordinator Howard Schmidt announced the formation of the National Program Office to manage the administration's plan to enhance security in cyberspace. The new office will align government standards with industry innovation to create a safer online environment.
The ballots are cast, the polls are closed and the races are (mostly) decided. But amid the din of political revelry Tuesday night, there was more to examine than just election results. Like, which local candidate had the best Election Night spread?
Democratic incumbent Gov. Martin O'Malley has won a second term in a rematch with Republican former Gov. Robert Ehrlich.
Whether its local, state or federal, the 2010 elections will have an impact on how government will shape area lives in the coming years.
Tags: Election Day , D.C. mayoral race , Robert Ehrlich , Martin O'Malley , Gerry Connolly , Keith Fimian , Jim Moran , Patrick Murray , Frank Wolf , Jeff Barnett , Frank Kratovil , Andy Harris , Craig Rice , Robin Ficker , Roger Berliner , ike leggett , Doug Rosenfeld , Vincent Gray , Harry Thomas Jr. , Mary Cheh , David Hedgepeth , Christine O'Donnell , Chris Coons , Sharon Angle , Harry Reid , Joe Miller , Lisa Murkowski
The crowd at the rally to support Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley was packed shoulder to shoulder.
The CIC helps enable the delivery of cyber-risk solutions by providing a collaboration space dedicated to fusing the ideas, services and technologies required to address the nation's toughest cybersecurity challenges.
Two Republicans claiming Tea Party credentials have emerged as front-runners among 11 candidates hoping to dethrone Maryland Sen. Barbara Mikulski in November.
The Social Security Administration is looking for a new site for its National Data Center -- and Frederick County made the short list.