Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Barbara Mikulski
Democratic Senators, led by Barbara Mikulski (D-Md.), say Panetta's plan breaks the law.
Twenty-three Washington Redskins players finished their third set of players-run practices Thursday morning with the hopes that the 14-week-old NFL lockout will be over before they have to think about working out again without their coaches.
Sen. Mikulski and Rep. Sarbanes introduce legislation to change the way agencies outsource jobs and determine what are inherently governmental functions.
Maryland will receive $22 million in federal funding for studies needed to begin replacing a bridge over the Susquehanna River, state officials announced Monday.
A bill in the U.S. Senate would expand nutria eradication efforts in Maryland and Louisiana and begin similar programs in other coastal states.
The six-month continuing resolution Congress passed earlier this month was mostly about cuts, but it also included several hundred million dollars in new spending pushed through by the Maryland and Virginia congressional delegations. That money will pay to help solve some of the huge traffic problems this year's military personnel moves are expected to create around the DC area.
The Defense Information Systems Agency celebrated the ceremonial opening of its new 95-acre headquarters campus on Friday. Less than half of the 4,600 employees already work at its new headquarters at Fort Meade, Md. The agency expects the rest of its staff to move there from several northern Virginia locations by late August.
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley has blasted Pepco in a letter to its CEO, saying he is outraged and calling the company's power restoration rate after last week's winter weather "dismal."
White House Cybersecurity Coordinator Howard Schmidt announced the formation of the National Program Office to manage the administration's plan to enhance security in cyberspace. The new office will align government standards with industry innovation to create a safer online environment.
The ballots are cast, the polls are closed and the races are (mostly) decided. But amid the din of political revelry Tuesday night, there was more to examine than just election results. Like, which local candidate had the best Election Night spread?