Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Barbara Ashe
More than 500 local business leaders came out to the U.S. Department of Commerce's National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) headquarters, on March 2, to gain valuable insights on how to successfully do business with NIST and the federal government. The first-ever NIST Industry Day, sponsored by the Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce and its GovConNet program - the Chamber's government contracting network - gave participants a chance to meet face-to-face with key NIST procurement officials and to get an up-close glimpse into the agency's operations.
The Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce is trying to connect agencies and contractors.
Veteran Institute for Procurement is an educational training program for veteran business owners, principals and C-level executives. We get details from Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce's Barbara Ashe.
As the Nation implements recently enacted health reform legislation, our regional businesses are uniquely qualified to assist the federal government to transform Health IT. Maryland is home to HHS, NIH, FDA, NIST, SSA, and the new Cyber Security Command Center and all of these agencies work with businesses to innovate health information technology. Montgomery County's Barbara Ashe tells us about a way to bring the sectors together.
Tags: Federal Drive , management , contracting , Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce , Montgomery County Chamber Community Foundation , HHS , NIH , FDA , NIST , SSA , Cyber Security Command Center , health care reform
County works to bring veteran-owned companies into the federal contracting fold. Details from Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce's Barbara Ashe.
Capture your share of record-breaking Federal procurement spending and grow your business by meeting with Federal, State, and Local contract and acquisition officers, prime contractors, and 800 government contractors to team with at the May 5th Congressional Procurement Conference and Expo. Barbara Ashe and Michael Bowlds from the Chamber of Commerce give us the details.