Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Barack Obama
House Speaker John Boehner says Republicans would vote to extend the government's ability to borrow money for six weeks, but the partial government shutdown would continue.
A potential federal shutdown looming, President Barack Obama on Monday warned congressional Republicans they could trigger national "economic chaos" if they demand a delay of his health care law as the price for supporting continued spending for federal operations.
House Republican leaders were to meet Tuesday in hopes of finding a formula that would avoid a shutdown on Oct. 1.
If confirmed by the Senate, Beth Cobert would become the DDM and lead the second term management agenda. Obama nominated deputy secretaries at VA and Education, and senior officials at the Navy and State.
Tags: people , management , OMB , Beth Cobert , Sylvia Burwell , Steve VanRoekel , Sloan Gibson , VA , Jim Shelton , Education Department , Jo Ann Rooney , DoD , Navy , State Department , Heather Higginbottom , Jason Miller
President Barack Obama issued some good news for federal workers before the start of Labor Day weekend, calling for a 1 percent pay increase for feds in 2014. But Congress could still prevent the raises through legislation. Federal employees have had their pay frozen since January 2011.
Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel orders seven reforms based on existing "best practices" inside and outside of DoD. Critics call the announcement a missed opportunity for more sweeping changes in the fight against military sexual assault.
President Barack Obama is directing his national intelligence director to form a panel of outside experts to review government intelligence and communications technologies