Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Barack Obama
In 2003 President Bush proposed a 2 percent federal pay raise, and Congress and federal unions went ballistic and raised the amount. But it's happening again and this time, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says, is likely to be very different.
What's missing and what's different from a standard, annual federal report is often just as telling as what is included in the report.
It might be hard to see but there has been some positive news coming out of Washington.
And how bean dip can be used to prove a point.
Reforming workforce health care starts at home for the Chief Executive