Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Barack Obama
The Delta Sigma Theta sorority held a ceremony in her honor Wednesday at Howard University. Height served as the president of Delta Sigma Theta from 1947 to 1957.
The President also establishes a new task force on veterans small business development. New executive order on small business requires a new Web site to list agency small business contracting data. The order also creates a new interagency taskforce to make recommendations on improving federal progress in meeting governmentwide goals.
Green technologies put green in the economy as well
See a map of the affected downtown area and find out what streets are affected.
Sen. Barbara Mikulski (D-Md.) says a nomination battle over a replacement for retiring Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens could take up a lot of the Senate's time this summer.
John Catoe reflected on his time as general manager at his final Metro Board meeting on Thursday.
A Virginia lawmaker is starting his own campaign to stop Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli from moving forward with his lawsuit against the federal government over health care reform.
The President discusses priorities in his FY2011 budget request, released today.
Tags: budget ,
President Obama is expected to sign new regulation today cracking down on tax cheats getting federal contracts. The Government Accountability Office says 1.6 million businesses owe more than $58 billion in unpaid payroll taxes.