Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Barack Obama
Earlier this week, President Obama signed an executive order launching a new government-wide effort to hire more of the nation's military veterans for agency jobs. On Thursday, some of the cabinet officials who will lead the initiative gathered at the Labor Department to explain their roles in the new program.
Czars were once, perhaps, a great idea. Past czars had enormous clout. Unfortunately those days are long gone.
Maybe tax funds should stay in the Crescent City
Understatement of the Month: the CBO's scoring of Healthcare is preliminary.
Who is minding the store?
Tags: innovation ,
President Barack Obama will tell the nation's schoolchildren Tuesday he "expects great things" from each of them.
In 2003 President Bush proposed a 2 percent federal pay raise, and Congress and federal unions went ballistic and raised the amount. But it's happening again and this time, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says, is likely to be very different.