Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Barack Obama
Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief at Government Executive Magazine, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the administration's progress in management reform.
The White House is offering a peek into its plans for the coming months as Barack Obama enters the third year of his presidency. Chief Performance Officer Jeffrey Zients discussed the future at the Excellence in Government conference Monday.
Deficit reduction will be the top priority post-election.
A new survey by the Public Policy Institute of California shows high distrust of both state and federal government.
D.C. Democratic mayoral nominee Vincent Gray and Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee did not discuss Rhee's tenure Thursday.
President Obama said Friday that agencies might leave some vacancies as the administration figures out how to save money, The Washington Post reports.
What does the White House Flickr feed say about who has influence in the Obama administration?
Tags: White House , Joe Biden , Hillary Clinton , David Axelrod , David Plouffe , Leon Panetta , Rahm Emanuel , Flickr , technology , open government , Must Reads , Dorobek Insider , New York Times , Politico , Tech President
A Federal News Radio survey of federal employees and contractors found most are optimistic about reducing the government's carbon footprint, but not many believe the efforts are making a difference. About 40 percent of the respondents say President Obama's executive order to reduce energy usage is a lot of talk and not a lot of action, and 73 percent are not familiar with their agency's sustainability plan.
D.C. Council Chair and Democratic nominee for mayor Vincent Gray met with one his many constituents Thursday. However, this supporter was far from your ordinary taxpayer.