Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Barack Obama
The House passes the Telework Enhancement Act.
Trudy Givens, of Portage, Wisc., beat out more than 18,000 with her idea for an "opt-in" option for hard copies of the Federal Register.
President Obama said he intends to nominate Joseph Smith to be head of the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
The Washington Post reports on what the administration's top officials are doing to mark Veterans Day.
The New York Times reports President Obama will name the new new defense secretary and other top DoD posts in the next few months.
An executive order from President Obama orders agencies to use the label of "Controlled Unclassified Information" for documents that are safeguarded but not classified.
Politico, GovExec and Washington Post report on the divided Congress and the possibility of gridlock.
Tags: Politico , GovExec , Tom Shoop , Washington Post , Darrell Issa , Bill Clinton , Congress , elections , pay and benefits , Gerry Connolly , Must Reads , Republicans , Democrats , Dorobek Insider
Will the big changes in Congress mean big changes for federal employees? Bill Bransford, general counsel for the Senior Executives Association, joins Mike Causey for this week's Your Turn.
November 3, 2010
Tags: Your Turn , Mike Causey , Bill Bransford , Senior Executives Association , Congress , election , pay and benefits , pay raise , furlough , Pledge to America , hiring freeze , Bill Clinton , pay debate , National Treasury Employees Union , Election 2010