Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Barack Obama
Green technologies put green in the economy as well
See a map of the affected downtown area and find out what streets are affected.
Sen. Barbara Mikulski (D-Md.) says a nomination battle over a replacement for retiring Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens could take up a lot of the Senate's time this summer.
John Catoe reflected on his time as general manager at his final Metro Board meeting on Thursday.
A Virginia lawmaker is starting his own campaign to stop Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli from moving forward with his lawsuit against the federal government over health care reform.
The President discusses priorities in his FY2011 budget request, released today.
Tags: budget ,
President Obama is expected to sign new regulation today cracking down on tax cheats getting federal contracts. The Government Accountability Office says 1.6 million businesses owe more than $58 billion in unpaid payroll taxes.
President Obama, OMB Director Peter Orszag, and Chief Performance Officer Jeffrey Zients want newer technology available all across government.
The Federal government has jumped into action after yesterday's earthquake in Haiti. The lead agencies for Federal response are USAID, working through the State Department; and the Defense Department.