Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Barack Obama
The Washington Post reports on what the administration's top officials are doing to mark Veterans Day.
The New York Times reports President Obama will name the new new defense secretary and other top DoD posts in the next few months.
An executive order from President Obama orders agencies to use the label of "Controlled Unclassified Information" for documents that are safeguarded but not classified.
Politico, GovExec and Washington Post report on the divided Congress and the possibility of gridlock.
Tags: Politico , GovExec , Tom Shoop , Washington Post , Darrell Issa , Bill Clinton , Congress , elections , pay and benefits , Gerry Connolly , Must Reads , Republicans , Democrats , Dorobek Insider
Will the big changes in Congress mean big changes for federal employees? Bill Bransford, general counsel for the Senior Executives Association, joins Mike Causey for this week's Your Turn.
November 3, 2010
Tags: Your Turn , Mike Causey , Bill Bransford , Senior Executives Association , Congress , election , pay and benefits , pay raise , furlough , Pledge to America , hiring freeze , Bill Clinton , pay debate , National Treasury Employees Union , Election 2010
Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief at Government Executive Magazine, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the administration's progress in management reform.
The White House is offering a peek into its plans for the coming months as Barack Obama enters the third year of his presidency. Chief Performance Officer Jeffrey Zients discussed the future at the Excellence in Government conference Monday.
Deficit reduction will be the top priority post-election.
A new survey by the Public Policy Institute of California shows high distrust of both state and federal government.