Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Barack Obama
Patrice McDermott of OpentheGovernment.org, and David Stern of America Speaks, discuss lessons learned one year into the Open Government Initiative.
Monday's proposal by President Obama to freeze Federal pay for two years has been subject number one on FederalNewsRadio.com the last several days.
D.C. Mayor-elect Vincent Gray discussed bringing jobs to the District and the city's quest for congressional voting rights during a lunchtime meeting with President Obama Wednesday at the White House.
The freeze would cover all of 2011 and 2012, for all civilian Federal employees; uniformed military wouldn't be included.
It took 12 stitches to patch up that busted lip President Barack Obama got from a pickup basketball game - and now he's back on the hard court, but this time as spectator.
The House passes the Telework Enhancement Act.
Trudy Givens, of Portage, Wisc., beat out more than 18,000 with her idea for an "opt-in" option for hard copies of the Federal Register.
President Obama said he intends to nominate Joseph Smith to be head of the Federal Housing Finance Agency.