Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Barack Obama
Although the White House is confident that a shutdown can be avoided, the government also has a contingency plan in case of a shutdown. These plans have been in place since 1980, says the White House press secretary.
Mark Plotkin, WTOP Political Analyst
Budget expert Stephen Ryan explains the likelihood of a government shutdown as budget talks continue.
Gov Exec editor in chief Tom Shoop analyzes what the 2012 proposed budget may mean for feds and their jobs.
American University scholar in residence Beryl Radin outlines the challenges of reorganization government, called for by President Obama in his State of the Union address.
WFED's Mike Causey analyzes the potential impact of the 2012 budget proposal.
Carl Conneta, co-director of the Project on Defense Alternatives, explains how the Defense Department is trying to cut back on spending.
President Obama held a press conference Tuesday, one day after releasing his proposed 2012 budget.
President Barack Obama released his FY 2012 budget proposal yesterday. In it, he reiterates his administration’s goal to move towards a cloud-first policy as a way to create efficiencies in the federal government and, in turn, save money. “By consolidating data centers and leveraging cloud computing the Federal Government will reduce the Nation’s data center [...]
Qorvis Communication's Stan Collender lays out some of the specifics in the President's budget blueprint, released Monday.