Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Barack Obama
Just days into the Vince Gray administration, three former mayors of the District appeared together Friday on the Politics Program with Mark Plotkin, and despite their disparate records as the city executive, all agreed from the outset on one particular issue.
Congress returns to sessions with new members and a new agenda of how to cut spending and the deficit.
President Obama announced his intent to appoint two key nominees, according to a White House statement.
As the new Congress and President Obama try to out-austere one another, what will happen with the 2012 budget? And, will there even be a 2011 budget or yet another continuing resolution?
The budget will be delayed until after Feb. 14.
A bill to fund defense programs has passed Congress and is on its way to the president to be signed into law.
Jeremy Johnson, formerly of the Navy, discussed some of the steps the military must take now that DADT will be repealed.
Congress passed a stopgap spending measure that funds government through March 4. The bill is on its way to President Obama to be signed into law.
The President is expected to sign into law Friday the sweeping bipartisan tax package that includes a tax break for social security and a continuation of the public transit benefit.
The president announcement his intent to nominate Carolyn Lerner to the Office of Special Counsel.