Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Barack Obama
WFED's Mike Causey analyzes the potential impact of the 2012 budget proposal.
Carl Conneta, co-director of the Project on Defense Alternatives, explains how the Defense Department is trying to cut back on spending.
President Obama held a press conference Tuesday, one day after releasing his proposed 2012 budget.
President Barack Obama released his FY 2012 budget proposal yesterday. In it, he reiterates his administration’s goal to move towards a cloud-first policy as a way to create efficiencies in the federal government and, in turn, save money. “By consolidating data centers and leveraging cloud computing the Federal Government will reduce the Nation’s data center [...]
Qorvis Communication's Stan Collender lays out some of the specifics in the President's budget blueprint, released Monday.
Special Inspector General for TARP Neil Barofsky said he is stepping down on March 30.
Input's Angie Petty outlines some of the IT opportunities for federal contractors.
Highlights by agency from the President's fiscal year 2012 budget, released Monday.
As Congress prepares to debate the budget for fiscal year 2012, Federal News Radio asks you for your predictions on how much spending will change from current levels.
Republican leaders in the House are calling for even deeper budgets cuts by putting forward a plan that cuts about $60 billion to hundreds of federal programs for the seven months remaining in the current fiscal year.