Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Barack Obama
Aaron David Miller, public policy fellow at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars and former adviser to six secretaries of state
Paul Brandus, West Wing Report
Dave Ross, commentator
More agencies are using content management system Drupal to build a web presence that aligns with their mission goals.
Joseph Williams, White House bureau chief for Politico
For the third year in a row, President Barack Obama plays the March Madness game.
The White House is asking Congress to pass a privacy bill of rights for the Internet. The legislation is aimed at protecting Americans from intrusive data gathering.
At least one Senior Army Official says fixed-price contracting might not be the way to go for the Army.
Alex Kingsbury, associate editor for national security at U.S. News & World Report
FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski could replace Gary Locke as Secretary of Commerce, sources tell The Hill.