Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Barack Obama
The 2010 annual performance report found that agencies have cut their average hiring time to 105 days, down from 122 days a year a ago.
Joe Williams, White House bureau chief for Politico
An anonymous administration official says the creation of an independent board will help government decide what to do with unneeded public properties.
Although the White House is confident that a shutdown can be avoided, the government also has a contingency plan in case of a shutdown. These plans have been in place since 1980, says the White House press secretary.
Mark Plotkin, WTOP Political Analyst
Budget expert Stephen Ryan explains the likelihood of a government shutdown as budget talks continue.
Gov Exec editor in chief Tom Shoop analyzes what the 2012 proposed budget may mean for feds and their jobs.
American University scholar in residence Beryl Radin outlines the challenges of reorganization government, called for by President Obama in his State of the Union address.
WFED's Mike Causey analyzes the potential impact of the 2012 budget proposal.
Carl Conneta, co-director of the Project on Defense Alternatives, explains how the Defense Department is trying to cut back on spending.