Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Barack Obama
An anonymous administration official says the creation of an independent board will help government decide what to do with unneeded public properties.
Although the White House is confident that a shutdown can be avoided, the government also has a contingency plan in case of a shutdown. These plans have been in place since 1980, says the White House press secretary.
Mark Plotkin, WTOP Political Analyst
Budget expert Stephen Ryan explains the likelihood of a government shutdown as budget talks continue.
Gov Exec editor in chief Tom Shoop analyzes what the 2012 proposed budget may mean for feds and their jobs.
American University scholar in residence Beryl Radin outlines the challenges of reorganization government, called for by President Obama in his State of the Union address.
WFED's Mike Causey analyzes the potential impact of the 2012 budget proposal.
Carl Conneta, co-director of the Project on Defense Alternatives, explains how the Defense Department is trying to cut back on spending.
President Obama held a press conference Tuesday, one day after releasing his proposed 2012 budget.
President Barack Obama released his FY 2012 budget proposal yesterday. In it, he reiterates his administration’s goal to move towards a cloud-first policy as a way to create efficiencies in the federal government and, in turn, save money. “By consolidating data centers and leveraging cloud computing the Federal Government will reduce the Nation’s data center [...]