Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Barack Obama
More agencies are using content management system Drupal to build a web presence that aligns with their mission goals.
Joseph Williams, White House bureau chief for Politico
For the third year in a row, President Barack Obama plays the March Madness game.
The White House is asking Congress to pass a privacy bill of rights for the Internet. The legislation is aimed at protecting Americans from intrusive data gathering.
At least one Senior Army Official says fixed-price contracting might not be the way to go for the Army.
Alex Kingsbury, associate editor for national security at U.S. News & World Report
FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski could replace Gary Locke as Secretary of Commerce, sources tell The Hill.
Phil Ewing, Pentagon reporter for Politico
The 2010 annual performance report found that agencies have cut their average hiring time to 105 days, down from 122 days a year a ago.
Joe Williams, White House bureau chief for Politico