Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Barack Obama
A spokesman for Benjamin Netanyahu tells WTOP Radio that the Israeli prime minister talked with President Obama about imprisoned Israeli agent Jonathan Pollard during their meeting in Washington.
Chris Wallace, host of Fox News Sunday
Gordon Peterson, moderator of Inside Washington
Mark Plotkin, WTOP political analyst
Tags: Mark Plotkin ,
Jim Barnes, political correspondent for National Journal
The President's pay agent said federal employees should not receive locality pay adjustments in 2012, despite recommendations by the Federal Salary Council for an increase.
With his analysis is Erroll Southers, a former FBI Special Agent and was Assistant Chief of Homeland Security and Intelligence at the Los Angeles World Airports Police Department.
The White House is proposing cybersecurity legislation that gives the Department of Homeland Security oversight of federal civilian networks.
Two senators propose a bill that would cut $5 billion in duplicative and overlapping government programs.